The Congo government and Rwanda-backed M23 rebels aim to hold direct talks on April 9, sources from both camps said on ...
Thousands have been killed and 700,000 displaced this year, after Rwandan troops and M23 rebels invaded eastern Congo.
Rwandan-backed M23 rebels in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo have withdrawn from the strategic town of Walikale, ...
A major peace meeting aimed at resolving the ongoing conflict in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) has collapsed before it even began. Rwanda-backed M23 rebels, who have been at the center of ...
Rwanda-backed rebels battling Congo’s army have pushed into a strategic, mineral-rich town in the east, ignoring calls for a ...
Qatari mediators hosted a second round of talks on Friday between Democratic Republic of Congo and Rwanda, and separately met ...
The meeting in Doha would be the first between the two sides since the rebels backed by Rwanda captured two provincial ...
Rwanda-backed M23 Rebels Announce Withdrawal From Walikale | Firstpost Africa | N18G Rwanda-backed M23 rebels have announced ...
The Congo government and M23 rebels, backed by Rwanda, plan direct negotiations in Doha on April 9 to address the ongoing ...
Congo’s government says it will participate in peace talks in Angola with the Rwanda-backed M23 rebel group that has captured key areas of Congo’s mineral-rich east.
Democratic Republic of Congo and M23 rebels will engage in direct negotiations ... has previously refused to talk directly with the Rwanda-backed group, which he calls “terrorists.” ...
The presidents of Congo and Rwanda have met in Qatar for their first direct talks since Rwandan-backed M23 rebels seized two major cities in mineral-rich eastern Congo earlier this year.