In two months, around 400 migrants have been held there, mostly Venezuelan and Nicaraguan citizens designated for deportation ...
The disclosure of the tab so far came after five senators visited the offshore operation, which they condemned as a waste of ...
All 40 illegal migrants held at the Guantánamo Bay U.S. naval base in Cuba have been sent back to the United States and are now being held in Louisiana, two U.S. defense officials told Fox News.
All the migrants being held by the Trump administration at the Guantánamo Bay Naval Station in Cuba have been moved to the United States, officials told multiple news outlets Wednesday.
(AP Photo/Brennan Linsley, File) WASHINGTON (CN) — The Justice Department confirmed in court Friday that there were currently no immigrants being held at the U.S. Naval Base at Guantánamo Bay, leading ...
The Trump administration has removed all the migrants who were being held at the Guantánamo Bay Naval Station in Cuba and flown them back to the United States, a Defense Department official said ...
President Donald Trump’s failed plan to detain up to 30,000 migrants at Guantánamo Bay has cost taxpayers millions of dollars. Trump’s administration has detained just 300 migrants at the U.S ...
一些您可能无法访问的结果已被隐去。
显示无法访问的结果