Malanga's 21-year-old son Marcel was among the Americans convicted for participating in the coup plot that left six dead ...
11 天on MSN
The leader of the rebels who captured two key cities in eastern Congo tells The Associated Press that international sanctions ...
The three Americans had their sentences reduced to life imprisonment ahead of an expected visit from a Trump official.
12 天
Irish Examiner on MSNMinerals deal with US won’t stop fighting in DR of Congo, says rebel leaderThe leader of the rebels who captured two key cities in the Democratic Republic of the Congo says international sanctions and ...
The leader of the rebels who captured two key cities in eastern Congo says international sanctions and the planned minerals ...
Three Americans convicted for their role in a failed coup in Democratic Republic of Congo last year have had their death ...
FILE – Former members of the Armed Forces of the Democratic Republic of Congo (FARDC) and police officers who allegedly surrendered to M23 rebels arrive in Goma, Congo, Sunday, Feb. 23, 2025 ...
FILE - Rebel leader of group of Alliance Fleuve Congo (AFC) including M23, Corneille Nangaa, addresses a news conference in Goma, Democratic republic of the Congo, Thursday, Jan. 30, 2025.
The panel will appoint a mediator to replace the Angolan leader, the president's office in Congo said Tuesday in a statement posted on X. Also Monday, the M23 rebels said their planned withdrawal ...
The appointees are Nigeria's Olusegun Obasanjo, South Africa's Kgalema Motlanthe, Ethiopia's Sahle-Work Zewde, Kenya's Uhuru ...
03/31/2025 March 31, 2025 Despite its vast mineral wealth, the Democratic Republic of Congo's riches remain elusive to most of its people. Colonialism, rebels and corrupt leaders have perpetuated ...
当前正在显示可能无法访问的结果。
隐藏无法访问的结果