During his testimony, Wecht focused on one particular shot: the first shot which prosecutors said was fired while Jose and Kitty Menendez were sitting in the den of their Beverly Hills home. According ...
The Menendez brothers’ lawyers paint Dist. Atty. Nathan Hochman’s motion to rescind his predecessor's resentencing request as ...
20 小时on MSN
Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman said last month he didn't support resentencing the brothers because they hadn't taken ...
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman announced last week that he's asking the court to withdraw his ...
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he's asking the court to withdraw the previous district attorney's motion for ...
14 天on MSN
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he might reconsider resentencing Erik and Lyle Menendez, who were ...
As legal avenues for the incarcerated brothers have gotten thinner, Gov. Gavin Newsom sets a date for an investigation into their eligibility for parole.
Both Menendez brothers filed habeas corpus ... alleged he was drugged and raped when he was a teen by Erik and Lyle’s father, José. The accusations from the former Menudo band member was ...
The governor will defer to the D.A.-elect's review and analysis of the Menendez case prior to making any clemency decisions.' Erik and Lyle said they were abused by their father Jose, leading them ...
FILE - Lyle, left, and Erik Menendez appear in court for a preliminary hearing held in Beverly Hills, Calif., April 12, 1991. (AP Photo/Kevork Djansezian, File) ...
The brothers alleged that their father, famed RCA Records executive ... release of Ryan Murphy’s crime drama Monsters: The Erik and Lyle Menendez Story earlier this year. In the nine-episode ...
当前正在显示可能无法访问的结果。
隐藏无法访问的结果