While speaking to reporters following the game, including the New York Daily News' James O'Connell, Aaron Judge revealed that ...
Giancarlo Stanton, a 35-year-old hitter and outfielder for the New York Yankees, continues to use the controversial torpedo ...
Fast-forward to Saturday, and YES Network broadcaster Michael Kay revealed on air that Anthony Volpe and Jazz Chisholm Jr.
New York Yankees star slugger Giancarlo Stanton has been dealing with tendinitis in both elbows that kept him on the shelf ...
As it turns out, according to ESPN’s Jeff Passan, Giancarlo Stanton and the Pinstripes actually started using the torpedo bats last year: And the torpedo bats allowed Stanton to put together a ...
Hours before the New York Yankees began the 2025 season without him, there was finally a positive update on slugger Giancarlo ...
TAMPA — There’s still no timetable as to when Giancarlo Stanton might pick up a bat again — let alone play in a game — with the Yankees slugger saying Saturday the injuries to both elbows ...
where Giancarlo Stanton had his own appointment. The Yankees DH received his third round of PRP shots Monday, manager Aaron Boone said, after the first two sets of injections did not do enough to ...
March 27 - The New York Yankees formally placed designated hitter Giancarlo Stanton on the 10-day injured list Wednesday as ...
Things aren’t looking too great for Giancarlo Stanton. The Yankees slugger said Saturday his tendon injuries are “severe in both elbows,” which is a result from bat adjustments from last ...
The New York Yankees are set to kick off their 2025 season amid a cloud of uncertainty due to the ongoing injury woes of their star slugger, Giancarlo Stanton. As the team prepares to face the ...
一些您可能无法访问的结果已被隐去。
显示无法访问的结果