When Secretary of Transportation Sean Duffy canceled New York City’s congestion-pricing program ... which would include the future congestion-pricing plan, it established an even higher MWBE spending ...
Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy announced the administration was giving New York City a 30-day extension for its congestion pricing plan and putting New York Gov. Kathy Hochul (D ...
With just hours remaining before a federal deadline to bring an end to congestion pricing, New York City's controversial tolling program was given a last-minute extension by the Trump administration.
NEW YORK -- Congestion pricing is still in effect in New York City, despite President Trump's attempt to kill the controversial toll. New York Gov. Kathy Hochul and the MTA are facing a new ...
New York City’s controversial congestion pricing initiative is gradually gaining support, although the new toll has yet to win over a majority of voters. The fee started on Jan. 5, with most ...
The MTA has seen an expansion of police officers on the subway system under New York Governor Kathy Hochul’s safety plan ... its back is New York City’s congestion pricing system.
The Trump administration has extended the deadline it gave New York City to end its congestion ... pulled federal approval of the congestion pricing plan last month, in which she said, "The ...
Support for New York Gov. Kathy Hochul’s (D) congestion traffic pricing in New York City has ticked up as President ... still said they are against the pricing plan, while 33 percent expressed ...
In a Feb. 20 memorandum, FHWA Executive Director Gloria Shepherd gave New York City a deadline of March 21 to end its congestion pricing plan. However, Gov. Hochul has essentially told the Trump ...
Duffy last month rescinded federal approval — previously given by the Biden administration — for the MTA’s first-in-the-nation congestion pricing plan ... on New York City buses and subways ...
一些您可能无法访问的结果已被隐去。
显示无法访问的结果