According to the secretary of state, about 80% of ballots in California were cast by mail last year in the general election.
Nevada Attorney General Aaron Ford and Secretary of State Francisco Aguilar have announced a lawsuit challenging the Trump ...
President Donald Trump signed an executive order Tuesday seeking to boost proof of citizenship requirements for voter ...
California, once again, has filed a lawsuit against President Donald Trump and his administration, this time over a recent executive order that state Attorney General Rob Bonta said restricts voting ...
Secretary of State Dr. Shirley Weber condemned Trump’s executive order altering voter registration and ballot counting rules.
Chavis-Cardenas characterized the order as an attack on states like California. “It would be challenging for folks to meet some requirements laid out in this executive order,” Chavis-Cardenas said.
The lawsuit, filed Thursday in federal court in Boston, seeks to have a judge block the provisions of Trump’s order and ...
Without a provision explicitly allowing states to require proof of citizenship from people registering to vote, the National Voter Registration Act would be “an invitation to electoral fraud,” ...
And in California, most ballots are also counted after Election Day ... voting equipment and distributes funding to states ...