DALLAS, Texas — “The Bachelor” star Sean Lowe says he was attacked by his dog twice in just 12 hours last week. Lowe, 41, ...
In a video he shared on Monday with his wife Catherine Giudici, the TV personality said he was "fighting for [his] life" after his dog, Moose, a boxer, attacked him last week. "It was so bizarre," ...
The Bachelor star, who lives in University Park with his wife Catherine, said he was recently attacked by his own dog.
There, they seized 190 pit bull-type dogs, the largest number of dogs seized from a single person in a federal dog fighting case. Investigators allege Johnson ran a dog-fighting operation called ...
The family recently adopted a seven-year-old boxer named Moose and posted ... I honestly just felt like I was fighting for my life here against not just a dog, but my dog," Lowe said.
Former NFL running back LeShon Johnson has been charged with operating a large-scale dog fighting ring in Oklahoma, the Justice Department announced this week. Johnson, 54, allegedly ran “Mal ...
A former Packers draft pick has been charged in what FBI agents say is the largest federal dog fighting case in history. Leshon Eugene Johnson, of Broken Arrow has been charged in the U.S ...
In a video he shared on Monday with his wife Catherine Giudici, the TV personality said he was "fighting for [his] life" after his dog, Moose, a boxer, attacked him last week. "It was so bizarre ...