Boeing has won a $20 billion contract to build the Air Force’s next generation fighter jet, President Trump announced Friday. NGAD will bring "an entirely different level of low observability ...
‘Putin’s philosopher’ compares ‘Trump’s America’ with ‘Putin’s Russia’ ...
Aerospace giant Boeing will build the US military’s first sixth-generation fighter aircraft. After five years of secretive flight testing, and more recently months of uncertainty about the ...
Boeing secures $20 billion contract for Next Generation Air Dominance fighter jet, aimed at countering China's military advancements. Critics question the necessity and cost of the NGAD program, ...
The wing of a passenger plane landing at LaGuardia International Airport in New York struck the runway surface Sunday, March 16, as it attempted a “go-around” because of an unstable approach ...
Reform leader Nigel Farage could face a threat to the right (Picture: Ben Birchall/PA Wire) The UK could be about to gain a new right-wing party to rival Reform UK, as opponents of Nigel Farage ...
After 42 years of service, the 56th Fighter Wing conducted its final flight of the F-16, Block 42 “Viper,” at Luke Air Force Base on February 26, 2025. The pilot in command (PIC) of the historic ...
Lockheed Martin's Sikorsky demonstrates the flight capabilities of its rotor blown wing unmanned aircraft system. (Lockheed Martin) Through extensive flight tests earlier this year, Lockheed ...
Lawler (30-18, 1 NC), who retired in 2023 at the age of 41, will be inducted into the modern wing this summer as part ... Lawler came of age as an MMA fighter under the tutelage of UFC Hall ...
Langston Sykes, a mixed martial arts fighter, was shot and killed in Florida late Tuesday night after allegedly taking part in a home invasion, police said in a statement. Lake City Police ...
Ewan Palmer is a Newsweek News Reporter based in London, U.K. His focus is reporting on US politics, and Florida news. He joined Newsweek in February 2018 after spending several years working at ...
SEOUL, South Korea — The number of people injured when South Korean fighter jets accidentally dropped bombs on a civilian area has increased to 29 from 15, the National Defense Ministry said Friday.