The Congo government and Rwanda-backed M23 rebels aim to hold direct talks on April 9, sources from both camps said on ...
M23 pledged to withdraw from Walikale in March, 2025 but initially failed to do so, accusing the DRC army of going back on ...
Rwanda-backed rebels battling Congo’s army have pushed into a strategic, mineral-rich town in the east, ignoring calls for a ...
Qatari mediators hosted a second round of talks on Friday between Democratic Republic of Congo and Rwanda, and separately met ...
The meeting in Doha would be the first between the two sides since the rebels backed by Rwanda captured two provincial ...
Rwanda-backed M23 Rebels Announce Withdrawal From Walikale | Firstpost Africa | N18G Rwanda-backed M23 rebels have announced ...
M23 has seized eastern Congo's two largest cities in a swift advance since January that has resulted in thousands of deaths and forced hundreds of thousands more from their homes. The fighting has ...
Congo’s government says it will participate in peace talks in Angola with the Rwanda-backed M23 rebel group that has captured key areas of Congo’s mineral-rich east.
Qatar Hosts Talks Between DR Congo & Rwanda, Also Meets M23 Rebels: Reports | Firstpost Africa | N18G The second round of DRC ...
Thousands have been killed and 700,000 displaced this year, after Rwandan troops and M23 rebels invaded eastern Congo.
The presidents of Congo and Rwanda have met in Qatar for their first direct talks since Rwandan-backed M23 rebels seized two major cities in mineral-rich eastern Congo earlier this year.