CAMP HUMPHREYS, South Korea — An American contractor has pleaded guilty to destroying evidence related to a federal investigation of bid rigging on contract work at U.S. military bases in South ...
Annual South Korean and US military exercises called Freedom Shield are due to begin on March 10 and run until March 20, with the aim of strengthening readiness for threats such as North Korea ...
Two months into US President Donald Trump's second term, the liberal international order is on life support.Alliances and ...
North Korea condemned combined South Korea-US military exercises that began on Monday as a “dangerous provocative act”, citing the risk of an accidental shooting sparking a physical confrontation.
YEONCHEON, South Korea: South Korea and the United States wrapped up on Thursday (Mar 20) 11 days of annual joint military drills ... posture during the drills, US Forces Korea and South Korea's ...
BUSAN: President Donald Trump last week singled out South ... of bases across the peninsula. Mr Trump will almost certainly demand that the surplus goes down and the cost for US military ...
North Korea has fired several ballistic missiles as South Korea ... the risk of military conflict. The Freedom Shield drills mark the first large-scale joint exercise since US President Donald ...
South Korea’s military said, hours after South Korean and U.S. troops kicked off their large annual combined drills, which the North views as an invasion rehearsal. South Korea’s Joint Chiefs ...
North Korea fired several ballistic missiles into the sea on Monday, South Korea’s military said, hours after South Korean and U.S. troops kicked off their large annual combined drills ...
North Korea condemned an upcoming US-South Korea joint military exercise Friday, saying that "counteraction is inevitable" and warning that the allies would "pay dearly." The threat came one day ...
一些您可能无法访问的结果已被隐去。
显示无法访问的结果