STOCKHOLM – Sweden’s government said on March 20 that it would be dedicating 300 million kronor (S$39.3 million) to school security measures, following the country’s worst mass shooting at ...
Sweden's government announced a 300 million kronor investment in school security measures, following the country's deadly mass shooting in Orebro. Incidents of threats and violence in schools have ...
Sweden's government has said it would be dedicating 300 million kronor (€27 million) for school security measures following the country's worst mass shooting at an education centre last month.
Sweden's government said on Thursday that it would be putting aside 300 million kronor for school security measures, following the country's worst mass shooting at an education centre last month. On ...
来自MSN26 天
One of the victims of Sweden's deadliest mass shooting called his fiancee to say he loved herDespite his gunshot wounds, sustained Tuesday in Sweden's deadliest mass shooting, Salim Karim Iskef managed to video-call his fiancee to tell her he loved her one last time. The 28-year-old asked ...
In the beginning of February this year, the worst mass shooting in Swedish modern history occurred, Education Minister Johan Pehrson told a press conference. What should have been a place for ...
There were 92 cases of deadly violence in Sweden in 2024, 29 fewer than in 2023, and the lowest number since 2014, when 87 people were killed, statistics from the Swedish National Council for ...
一些您可能无法访问的结果已被隐去。
显示无法访问的结果