British authorities worried that Andrew's situation left him vulnerable to manipulation by Yang, who they believe was working ...
Buckingham Palace release statement - Buckingham Palace said alleged spy Yang Tengbo was not mentioned in any way in ...
Documents released Friday also included a statement from a former close aide to the prince about the duke’s line of ...
Previously secret documents containing statements from one of Andrew's former top aides were released on Friday.
Documents suggest the prince became entangled with suspected Chinese spy Tengbo Yank after his disastrous 2019 interview with ...
The palace confirmed that the Duke of York met with his older brother over the past year but said alleged spy Yang Tengbo was ...
Use precise geolocation data. Actively scan device characteristics for identification. Store and/or access information on a ...
In written evidence to a tribunal over an alleged Chinese spy, Dominic Hampshire - who worked with the Duke of York until ...
A former royal aide has said that Prince Andrew's reputation was "irrecoverable" following a disastrous interview in 2019.
Businessman Yang Tengbo was banned from the UK over concerns he may have been trying to exert influence on the Duke of York.