NEW YORK — Yankees slugger Giancarlo Stanton wanted nothing to do with the topic. Stanton was asked on Tuesday afternoon if baseball’s new “torpedo” bats had anything to do with his case ...
It sounds like the torpedo bat is here to stay. Giancarlo Stanton said he would continue to use the bat when he returns from the elbow tendinitis that landed him on the injured list. There had ...
Read full article: Road to Final Four: Houston has limited time to beat weekend storms Get ready to spring into savings with exclusive Insider Deals designed to refresh your home, kitchen and ...
Oct 24, 2024; Los Angeles, CA, USA; New York Yankees designated hitter Giancarlo Stanton (27) talks to outfielder Aaron Judge (99) during workout day at Dodgers Stadium. / Kiyoshi Mio-Imagn Images ...
While speaking to reporters following the game, including the New York Daily News' James O'Connell, Aaron Judge revealed that Giancarlo Stanton sent the Yankees a clear message before their latest ...
Giancarlo Stanton is not close to returning from the elbow tendinitis in both arms that’s bothered him since last year, but the Yankees DH said he is making progress. Stanton said prior to ...
NEW YORK – Giancarlo Stanton was ahead of the curve, barreling big-league pitching in 2024 – notably last October – with a “torpedo’’ style bat. It’s all the rage now, “but when ...
It remains uncertain when Giancarlo Stanton will return to the New York Yankees lineup. The Yankees have swung the bats at a high level over the first few games of the season, hitting home runs ...