In an impromptu scrum with reporters in the corridor at Queen’s Park last Wednesday, Premier Doug Ford earnestly expressed gratitude to them for their coverage of U.S. President Donald Trump’s trade ...
During a Wednesday evening appearance on ABC News Live Prime with Linsey Davis, Doug Ford said his focus ... U.S. media appearance of the day, Ford said while Canadians are “ready to sacrifice ...
Ontario Premier Doug Ford and federal officials left an hours-long meeting with U.S. Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick saying ...
Ontario Premier Doug Ford has promised to fight back against Donald Trump's steep tariffs on Canadian goods and energy. The leader of Ontario, who won reelection last week, has earned the nickname ...
Doug Ford fired back at President Trump following his vow to double tariffs on steel and aluminum, saying Canada will “not back down" and suggesting Trump instead focus on China.
(Courtesy: THE CANADIAN PRESS/Chris Young) Facebook Twitter Reddit Copy current article link Ontario Premier Doug Ford is pausing a 25 per cent surcharge on U.S. electricity after the White House ...
O ntario Premier Doug Ford fired back at President Trump following his latest vow to double tariffs on steel and aluminum, ...