Manhattan’s central business district has seen 2.8 million fewer cars since New York’s congestion pricing program went into effect Jan. 5, with 60,000 fewer cars traversing the notoriously gridlocked ...
In the New Jersey governor's race, Democrat Josh Gottheimer says a Republican's idea for a congestion pricing-like toll on New Yorkers entering the Garden State is "outrageous." Gottheimer ...
New York Governor Kathy Hochul is engaged in a dispute with the federal government over New York City's congestion pricing program. Hochul argues the program is a matter of state sovereignty and ...
The MTA on Monday released its latest data on New York City congestion pricing and talked about a new pilot program aimed at making adjustments to bus schedules in Manhattan. It comes as the ...
Gov. Kathy Hochul vows to "fight back hard" against federal demands to terminate New York City's congestion pricing program, positioning New York state for a consequential fiscal confrontation ...
Less than two months after its implementation on Jan. 5, New York City’s congestion pricing program — also known as the Central Business District Tolling Program — had its federal approval revoked, ...
Despite the U.S. Department of Transportation last month calling for a stop to congestion pricing by March 21, MTA Chair and CEO Janno Lieber says the tolling program will continue. “The program ...
New York City’s congestion pricing raised about $52 million in toll revenue in February as President Donald Trump and Gov. Kathy Hochul remain in a standoff over his bid to end the program.
一些您可能无法访问的结果已被隐去。
显示无法访问的结果