When Secretary of Transportation Sean Duffy canceled New York City’s congestion-pricing program ... which would include the future congestion-pricing plan, it established an even higher MWBE spending ...
Congestion pricing is on ... a reality in New York City. Taking a page from other cities like Singapore and London, then-Mayor Michael Bloomberg first proposed the plan in April 2007.
Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy announced the administration was giving New York City a 30-day extension for its congestion pricing plan and putting New York Gov. Kathy Hochul (D ...
New York City's controversial congestion pricing plan is headed for a federally-set shutdown date Friday. That's when Federal Highway Administration Executive Director Gloria Shepherd said ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation has rescinded its prior approval of New York’s congestion pricing ... Hochul’s plan to reduce traffic in Manhattan and raise money for the city’s ...
Support for New York Gov. Kathy Hochul’s (D) congestion traffic pricing in New York City has ticked up as President ... still said they are against the pricing plan, while 33 percent expressed ...
The Trump administration is moving ahead with its plan to kill New York City’s congestion pricing – a controversial tolling program designed to help raise millions in critical infrastructure ...
In a Feb. 20 memorandum, FHWA Executive Director Gloria Shepherd gave New York City a deadline of March 21 to end its congestion pricing plan. However, Gov. Hochul has essentially told the Trump ...
Duffy last month rescinded federal approval — previously given by the Biden administration — for the MTA’s first-in-the-nation congestion pricing plan ... on New York City buses and subways ...
The Trump administration has extended the deadline it gave New York City to end its congestion ... pulled federal approval of the congestion pricing plan last month, in which she said, "The ...