NEW YORK -- Congestion pricing is still in effect in New York City, despite President Trump's attempt to kill the controversial toll. New York Gov. Kathy Hochul and the MTA are facing a new ...
The redesigned map of the New York City system, the first to be introduced in nearly half a century, is reminiscent of a ...
The toll — which charges most drivers $9 per day to drive on surface streets in Midtown and lower Manhattan — generated $51.9 ...
In the New Jersey governor's race, Democrat Josh Gottheimer says a Republican's idea for a congestion pricing-like toll on New Yorkers entering the Garden State is "outrageous." Gottheimer, a ...
Manhattan’s congestion zone has created a fast lane for the ultra-wealthy, the CEO of a luxury transportation service said – as President Trump and New York leaders tangle over the program.
Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy said the Trump administration would grant NYC an extension to end congestion pricing.
Despite the U.S. Department of Transportation last month calling for a stop to congestion pricing by March 21, MTA Chair and CEO Janno Lieber says the tolling program will continue. “The program ...
Gov. Kathy Hochul vows to "fight back hard" against federal demands to terminate New York City's congestion pricing program, positioning New York state for a consequential fiscal confrontation ...