Last year’s collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge spawned more than 50 lawsuits, including cases filed by the families of the six workers who died, parties shipping property on the ill-fated ...
(WBFF) — It's been one year since a ship collided with the Francis Scott Key Bridge, resulting in its collapse and the death of six construction workers. While investigations into the collapse ...
MARYLAND (WBFF) — It's been one year since a ship collided with the Francis Scott Key Bridge, resulting in its collapse and the death of six construction workers. While investigations into the ...
A family member of one of the workers who died during the collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore tosses a wreath into the Chesapeake Bay in observance of the one-year anniversary of ...
Copyright 2025 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. One year ago, Maryland Gov. Wes Moore got a call in the middle of the night that the Francis Scott Key ...
A risk assessment could have prevented the Key Bridge collapse, the NTSB said. Nearly a year since the catastrophic collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge after a container ship struck one of ...
Several local bridges have made a national list of spans that should be checked for their risk of collapse from a vessel strike. The Bourne and Sagamore bridges on the Cape and the Tobin Bridge ...
Federal transportation investigators say the collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge wasn't just *** tragedy. It was *** warning. They have identified dozens of bridges across the country that ...
Attorney Billy Murphy's firm represents Davis, who is survivor of the Key Bridge collapse. Murphy told 11 News he knows Wednesday, exactly one year after the bridge collapsed, will be a painful ...