Yet another submarine has gone missing — though this time, it wasn't headed to visit the wreck of the Titanic at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. This time, a vessel with 45 Russian tourists on ...
Six people have died after a tourist submarine sank in the Red Sea off the coast of Egypt, a local governor has said. Among 39 others who were rescued, nine were said to have been injured ...
Six Russian tourists were killed on Thursday after a viewing submarine sank near the Egyptian resort city of Hurghada, according to the local governor. Maj. Gen. Amr Hanafy confirmed the deaths in ...
Thursday's tragic submarine sinking in the Red Sea has so far left six people dead and nine more injured, after the tourist vessel failed off the coast of the Egyptian city of Hurghada.
A tourist submarine sank off Egypt’s Red Sea coast killing six people, marking the latest fatal accident involving tourist boats in the region. The vessel, a submersible called the Sinbad ...
A recreational submarine taking 45 tourists on an underwater cruise of coral reefs in the Red Sea sank off the Egyptian resort town of Hurghada on Thursday, leaving six Russians dead, the ...
March 27 (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putinon Thursday launched a nuclear-powered submarine equipped with hypersonic Zircon missiles capable of travelling at several times the speed of sound.
当前正在显示可能无法访问的结果。
隐藏无法访问的结果