The transit agency plans to resume the $230 million project on May 17, starting with the detour of Downtown bus routes. MARTA ...
1 天
Atlanta News First on MSNMARTA to resume renovation of Five Points station in MayMARTA said a $230 million renovation of its Five Points station will move forward in May. The project was paused last summer ...
The 16-year-old accused of shooting a MARTA bus driver to death during an argument over a $2.50 fare will not be tried as an ...
1 天
Atlanta News First on MSNTeen suspect in fatal shooting of MARTA bus driver to be tried in juvenile court, DeKalb ...The 16-year-old accused of shooting a MARTA bus driver to death during an argument over a $2.50 fare will not be tried as an ...
Investigators said the shooting happened outside the bus between Ramos and three teens – two 16-year-olds and a 14-year-old.
2 天
FOX 5 Atlanta on MSNTeen charged in MARTA bus driver's murder to face trial in juvenile courtProsecutors announced that a 16-year-old, charged with the murder of a MARTA bus driver earlier this year, will be prosecuted ...
DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. — A teenager who was charged in connection to the murder of a MARTA bus driver over a $2.50 fare is set to ...
1 天
Atlanta News First on MSNAtlanta News First at 7: Former dancer files federal lawsuit against Atlanta’s Magic CityCourtney Hale, who was employed at Magic City from September 2022 to September 2023, filed the lawsuit against the club.
These issues are well-known and, thankfully, being addressed through MARTA’s NextGen Bus Network, a significant expansion of bus transit throughout metro Atlanta. I believe the bus future looks ...
District Attorney Sherry Boston's office said she met with Leroy Ramos' family to explain her decision after reviewing of the case.
The case involving the death of a MARTA bus driver is moving forward, and the 16-year-old suspect accused of shooting the bus ...
当前正在显示可能无法访问的结果。
隐藏无法访问的结果