Hamas is ready to release all remaining 59 hostages in Gaza in exchange for a permanent cease-fire with Israel, Palestinian ...
The Israeli military has struck a building in Beirut’s southern suburbs. Lebanese authorities say that at least four people ...
Israel says it is targeting Hamas infrastructure, senior officials in renewed fighting; Red Crescent: bodies of 15 health workers recovered after Israeli strike last week ...
Defence minister Israel Katz said the offensive was “expanding to crush and clean the area of terrorists” and “seizing large ...
LONDON -- Israeli strikes in Lebanon killed at least seven people on Saturday, according to the Lebanese Health Ministry, as the Israel Defense ... year of fighting between Israeli forces ...
The Israeli Defense Forces did not provide any specific details ... The 35 confirmed dead include a soldier killed fighting in the 2014 Gaza war. Israel reached a ceasefire and hostage release ...
“No Other Land,” which won the Oscar this year for best documentary, chronicles the struggle by residents of Masafer Yatta to ...
An Oscar-winning Palestinian director attacked in the occupied West Bank says he was held overnight in jail by Israeli ...
a spokesperson for the Israel Defense Forces said a “violent confrontation” broke out in Susiya after several people it described as “terrorists” allegedly hurled rocks at Israeli citizens ...