Gov. Kathy Hochul vows to "fight back hard" against federal demands to terminate New York City's congestion pricing program, ...
Keeping up the positive momentum of congestion pricing will expand transportation options in the outer boroughs.
Brian Fritsch, associate director of the MTA Permanent Citizens Advisory Campaign, said while the Trump administration's ...
Dozens of congestion pricing supporters, including Hochul ... Immediately after Duffy announced he was pulling federal approval for the first-in-the-nation tolling program last month, the MTA filed ...
The MTA is on pace to bring in $500 million by the end of the year, unless the Trump administration can end it.
The Department of Transportation has threatened to pull funding for high-profile climate-friendly projects in California, New ...
Several attorneys from Mastro's firm, King & Spalding, LLP, will continue to represent the Garden State in the Manhattan ...
This comes a day after the Trump administration threatened to pull New York transit funds if it doesn't provide a plan to address crime.
The Trump administration has pushed back a Friday deadline for New York to end its new $9 toll on most drivers entering Manhattan. U.S.
Feb. 28: Trump Administration Withdraws Congestion Pricing Approval February 28 Update: The Trump administration said it is putting the kibosh on New York City’s controversial congestion pricing ...
With the George Washington Bridge in the background in Fort Lee, Gottheimer challenged the MTA to comply with the federal deadline to turn off the cameras and toll readers, using the same Jersey snark ...
Gov. Kathy Hochul and the MTA have filed a lawsuit in response to the federal government pulling its approval of congestion pricing. That lawsuit has yet to be decided, and for now -- and until a ...