Swedish police said Friday they had conducted nearly 1,000 interviews in the investigation into Sweden's worst mass shooting ...
Swedish police said they were still investigating the motive behind the country's deadliest mass shooting, as local media began reporting details about the gunman ... "All of Sweden is mourning." ...
来自MSN1 个月
Sweden school shooting latest: Royals visit massacre site as motive of lone gunman suspect ...Eleven people are dead after a rampaging gunman opened fire at an adult education centre in central Sweden, in what has been dubbed the country’s worst ever mass shooting. Armed police were ...
OREBRO, Sweden (AP) — Sweden’s worst mass shooting left at least 11 people dead, including the gunman, and at least five seriously wounded at an adult education center west of Stockholm.
A makeshift memorial has been left near the scene of a shooting at an adult education centre on the outskirts of Orebro, Sweden (Sergei Grits/AP) Swedish police say that a gunman who killed 10 people ...
Swedish police say that a gunman who killed 10 people ... Police guard the scene of a shooting at an adult education centre as Sweden reels from the attack (Sergei Grits/AP) Authorities were ...
Sweden's government announced a 300 million kronor investment in school security measures, following the country's deadly mass shooting in Orebro. Incidents of threats and violence in schools have ...
Police have yet to give details about the gunman ... Sweden is mourning today." Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson, who also visited the site on Wednesday, described the massacre as "the worst mass ...
Sweden's government said on Thursday that it would be putting aside 300 million kronor for school security measures, following the country's worst mass shooting at an education centre last month. On ...
Sweden's government has said it would be dedicating 300 million kronor (€27 million) for school security measures following the country's worst mass shooting at an education centre last month.
当前正在显示可能无法访问的结果。
隐藏无法访问的结果